- its in our websites (various frameworks)
- mobile apps (react native)
- desktop apps (electron)
- servers (node js)
- devices (IOT)
- and much more………
What does that mean to a Laymen
- You will find the line getting thinner between the web apps and desktop or mobile apps.
- Websites/Webapps will be more responsive and accessible even offline within certain limits.
- Data can transferred more securely.
What does that mean to a Programmer
- He/She would require to learn a single tool and be able to cover a vast majority of market including the mobile market, desktop market, web market, etc.
- A programmer can enjoy benefits of such a large community.
- A programmer can reuse the tools and technologies over many frontiers.
What does that mean to a Business
- It is a lot easier to get from an idea outside and to vast majority.
- There can be large availability of workforce for helping to achieve business goals.
- Changes to a business can be frequent and can adapt to market needs easily.